Home   |    Disclaimer    |
Danish Arabic Spanish Polish Russian Romania Italia Turkish
   |   Sitemap    |   Print    |   
>>
    
 
                       


History of KVM INTERNATIONAL A/S


1953    Mr. Spangenberg founds the company, when he buys the majority holding
            in Kjellerup Vægt og Maskinfabrik (KVM)
            At the time KVM repaired and sold machinery for agricultural purposes
1957    The company switches to the production of machinery for gravel pits and cement works 
            Same year the first KVM plant is sold
1963    The first fully automatic block making machine is produced
1967    The first asphalt plant is sold
1973    KVM INDUSTRIMASKINER K/S is founded
1981    KVM INDUSTRIMASKINER K/S is converted to KVM INDUSTRIMASKINER A/S 
            Immediately KVM begins to attract attention on the export markets in countries 
            like Norway, Sweden, England, South Korea, and Egypt
1997    Ole Munch and Jesper B. Rasmussen buy the company and send it into a period of intense

            growth that is still going on
2000    KVM INDUSTRIMASKINER A/S changes its name to KVM INTERNATIONAL A/S 
            in order to mark that KVM is now more than ever internationally oriented 
            KVM is now a player in the global market 
2011    Ole Munch is selling his part of the company to Industri Udvikling A/S

2013    Jesper B. Rasmussen, the majority shareholder in the company, leaving the post of Chief Executive

            Lars Jørgensen and continues as Executive Chairman. 

KVM INTERNATIONAL A/S . Industrivej 24 . DK-8620 Kjellerup . Tlf: +45 87 702 700 . Fax: +45 87 702 701 . e-mail: kvm@kvm.dk